Admin Menu Editor
- Added a “Redirects” feature. You can create login redirects, logout redirects, and registration redirects. You can configure redirects for specific roles and users. You can also set up a default redirect that will apply to everyone who doesn’t have a specific setting. Redirect URLs can contain shortcodes, but not all shortcodes will work in this context.
- Added a few utility shortcodes:
[ame-user-info field="..."]. These are mainly intended to be used to create dynamic redirects, but they will also work in posts and pages.
- Slightly improved the appearance of settings page tabs on small screens and in narrow browser windows.
- Fixed a minor conflict where several hidden menu items created by “WP Grid Builder” would unexpectedly show up when AME is active.
- Fixed a conflict with “LoftLoader Pro”, “WS Form”, and probably a few other plugins that create new admin menu items that link to the theme customizer. Previously, it was impossible to hide or edit those menu items.
- Fixed a few jQuery deprecation warnings.
- Fixed an “Undefined array key” warning that could appear if another plugin created a user role that did not have a “capabilities” key.
- Fixed a minor BuddyBoss Platform compatibility issue where the menu editor would show a “BuddyBoss -> BuddyBoss” menu item that was not present in the actual admin menu. The item is created by BuddyBoss Platform, but it is apparently intended to be hidden.
- Refactored the menu editor and added limited support for editing three level menus. While the free version doesn’t have the ability to actually render nested items in the admin menu, it should at least load a menu configuration that includes more than two levels without crashing. This will probably only matter if someone edits the settings in the database or copies a menu configuration from the Pro version.
Conditional Payments for WooCommerce
- Updated WooCommerce compatibility info
CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed
- Fixed: Unit & Currency postfix issue.
- New: Google reCAPTCHA integration with WooCommerce plugin
- New: “What’s New” modal hidden on fresh installs
- Enhance: Upgrade required minimum PHP version
- Enhance: Unlock active lockouts using WP CLI
- Enhance: Show more detailed log with Audit Logging
- Enhance: Audit Logging on subsites
- Enhance: Rename Feature Policy header to Permission Policy header
- Enhance: “Send notifications when Defender couldn’t scan the files” not working
- Enhance: Set a time limit to cancel malware scanning
- Enhance: Mobile view improvements
- Enhance: Add log entry when signing in with 2FA
- Enhance: Change “Basic config” to “Basic Config”
- Enhance: Save a post as Draft and see 3 entries created in Audit log on multisite
- Enhance: Add “Activate” button instead of “Continue” when activating the Notification
- Enhance: Hide malware scan filter when there is no issue
- Enhance: Remove Academy link
- Fix: Audit log duplicates when updating menu items
- Fix: Max countdown showing 24 hours instead of 72 hours
- Fix: Conflict with WooCommerce Payments
- Fix: Typo in User Agent Banning Allowlist UI
- Fix: Issue with 2FA flow
- Fix: Getting PHP Notice / warming on malware scanning
- Fix: Google reCAPTCHA for comments doesn’t work with HB Lazy Load
- Fix: Redirect to optimal URL on 2FA OTP success in custom login page
- Fix: Incorrect Google reCAPTCHA error Code for multisite user registration
- Fix: PHP version shows null inside the recommendation
- Fix: Aren’t able to explore Recommendations on our hosting